Japan Increases Corona Management After Death Case – The Japanese government said on Friday it would increase their efforts in conducting tests and quarantine of patients suspected of being infected with the Corona virus. Treatment is improved especially after the first death case and confirmation of two new infections due to the outbreak of the virus.
Japan’s Ministry of Health said on Thursday (13/2) that a woman aged around 80 years in Kanagawa Prefecture, western Tokyo, had died. He was only confirmed to be infected with Corona after his death. Bandar Judi Ceme Online
The deaths increased the number of patients dying from Corona outside mainland China, the center of the outbreak began, to three. The other two are patients in Hong Kong and the Philippines.
Japan Increases Corona Management After Death Case
Nearly 450 confirmed cases from 24 countries and regions outside China. Among these were 33 cases in Japan and 218 cases on cruise ships quarantined in Japanese ports. Two new cases confirmed in Japan are a doctor and taxi driver.
Japanese media said that the taxi driver was the daughter-in-law of an elderly woman who died yesterday, in her 20s who lived in eastern Tokyo. While the doctor in question lives in Wakayama, western Japan.
Government officials in Wakayama later said that the doctor who had been treated at the hospital tested positive for Corona. In addition there are three other people who are being observed. The central government will send a team of experts to Wakayama, even though the local government says that according to them transmission of infection in the hospital is not possible.
We will continue to communicate with the local government and expand testing and treatment procedures for patients to prevent the spread, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said.
Abe’s statement came out the day after the task force compiled the steps to deal with the disease. Including using the reserve budget of 10.3 billion yen or around Rp 1.28 trillion. The planning officer will also continue to be in contact with the military, according to Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga.
Both Suga and Health Minister Katsunobu Kato said there was no evidence that the corona virus, COVID-19, had spread widely in Japan. Although according to Kato it might be possible and the government must be prepared to face it.